DRIVE AutoCare has been monitoring the coronavirus updates from the State of California and the local San Diego government. We are doing everything in our power to keep our shop open so that we can keep your car on the road. You can count on us at a time like this especially if you need our help.
For your peace of mind, we are adhering to the following guidelines in our shop as suggested by the CDC and other medical professionals:
– We are continuing to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables, and furniture multiple times throughout the day.
– Our technicians wear disposable gloves while working on the interior & exterior of your vehicle.
– Your vehicle’s steering wheel and gear shift are covered with a protective plastic covering.
– Your car’s interior, including the dashboard and door handles, are sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
– Our staff is required to wash their hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
– We have expanded our concierge service allowing you to remain home while DRIVE AutoCare services your vehicle.
We appreciate your courtesy as well; if you are not feeling well, kindly reschedule your appointment or let us pick-up and drop-off your vehicle so that you don't have to go outside.
DRIVE AutoCare understands the vital role our shop plays in our North San Diego County community and the value of our employees who operate our shop. That’s why we want you to know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We earn your trust one visit at a time, and this is no exception.
Thank you for making us your automotive repair of choice. We will get through this together!