At DRIVE AutoCare we’re often asked what our customers can do to save money on their fuel costs. We have several suggestions:
- Only purchase fuel at the cheapest station you can find in your area. All fuel brands are the same quality. If everyone only bought from the cheapest stations, the other ones would have to lower their prices. Download the Gasbuddy app to find the cheapest gas.
- Don’t buy premium fuel unless your vehicle’s manufacturer specifically recommends it.
- Keep your freeway speeds down. You’ll get way better mileage at 65 than 75.
- Keep your tire pressures at maximum recommended pressure. It’s usually posted on the driver’s door jam.
- Consider getting our Fuel Saver Package. It includes just about everything you can do to squeeze every mile from your gas tank!
FUEL SAVER PACKAGE:
- Inspect and adjust vehicle’s wheel alignment. We’ll do a 4-wheel alignment and inspect your suspension for any problems. Vehicles that are out of alignment can lose 10% of their mileage and will wear tires out before their time.
- Rotate tires if necessary. Adjust tires to optimum pressures.
- Perform a 3 step fuel injection cleaning. This keeps your fuel system clean and operating efficiently. This should be done every 50,000 miles.
- Replace air filter if necessary. This can really help mileage.
- 30 point safety check on whole vehicle.
These services would normally cost over $300, but from now until the end of June the whole package is only $199*. Call for an appointment.