Brake Repair Solana Beach, Del Mar, Encinitas, Cardiff, Rancho Santa Fe
Your brakes may be trying to tell you something about Brake Repair Solana Beach, Del Mar, Encinitas, Cardiff, Rancho Santa Fe. According to the Car Care Council, a properly operating brake system helps ensure safe vehicle control and operation and it should be checked immediately if you suspect any problems.
DRIVE AutoCare offers free brake inspections at all three locations.
“While an annual brake inspection is a good way to ensure brake safety, motorists should not ignore signs that their brakes need attention,” said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. “Knowing the key warning signs that your brakes may need maintenance will go a long way toward keeping you and others safe on the road.” Look and listen to the following warning signs; if your experience any of these schedule a brake inspection immediately:
- Noise: screeching, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes
- Pulling: vehicle pulls to one side while braking
- Low Pedal: brake pedal nearly touches the floor before engaging
- Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage
- Grabbing: brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal
- Vibration: brake pedal vibrates or pulses, even under normal braking conditions
- Light: brake light is illuminated on your vehicle’s dashboard
Brakes will eventually need to be replaced, there's no avoiding that. But be sure to avoid letting brakes get to the ‘metal-to-metal’ point as that can mean expensive rotor or drum replacement. DRIVE AutoCare only uses premium parts and offers a warranty longer than that offered by the dealer or other local independent repair shops. From Fords to Ferraris, we can help you maintain your vehicle to factory specifications while saving you money.
Schedule an online appointment or call us.