Auto Repair Customers are 65% Women
The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence estimates that Auto Repair Customers are 65% Women. And 9 out of 10 women responding to a recent Car Care Council survey said they believe auto repair shop operators treat them differently because they are women.
Kelly Johnson, Service Manager DRIVE AutoCare 128 N. Cedros Ave, Solana Beach, CA
At DRIVE AutoCare we understand women may not always feel as comfortable in an Auto Repair Shop as men but that is certainly not an excuse to treat them any different. We love our women customers and we are taking the following steps to improve the experience of our female customers:
- We have the ONLY female Service Manager in North County San Diego
- When customers walk in our door, we always do our best to welcome them and make them feel comfortable
- When explaining repair and maintenance issues, we use laymen’s terms and avoid using technical jargon
- We are always polite and respect the fact that women may feel out of place
- Our waiting areas and restrooms are as clean and as comfortable as possible
- We always follow-up after the repair with a phone call giving our customers the ability to communicate with us after the repair is complete
Come in and finally enjoy an Auto Repair Shop experience with DRIVE AutoCare today!