Belts & Hoses
Cooling & Radiator
Reasons to have your engine checked
The engine is the heart of your vehicle, giving your car the necessary power it needs to operate efficiently. When the engine is damaged, it will significantly affect your car’s performance. Fortunately, you can save yourself time and money by quickly diagnosing engine problems before they cause more harm to your vehicle. Here are 8 reasons to have your engine checked.
- The Check Engine light turns on.
- Your car is making strange noises.
- The engine is running roughly or inconsistently.
- Your car produces oil patches.
- You can smell odours from inside the car.
- Your car is using more gas than normal.
- You experience a loss of engine power.
- There is smoke coming from your exhaust.
(N. Cedros Solana Beach)
(Hwy 101 Solana Beach)